Amphora Health is a young startup with strong bioethics commitment, reimagining the way healthcare can be provided. Our goal is to offer intelligent insights for life science organizations.
We are seeking a bilingual Administrative Associate based in Morelia, Mexico who will help drive our business, facilitating the needs of all team members, and making sure our operations are up to date and well documented. As a member of our young group, you will support our growing operations, contributing to the success of our team, providing administrative skills, and facilitating the continuity of our business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or humanities, but we will consider background is strongly encouraged.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both English and Spanish at a professional level. Previous life experience in the USA is preferred.
- Flexibility to work with diverse, multi-disciplinary, and geographically-distributed teams over web conferencing and collaborative tools.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, friendly and resourceful demeanor required.
- Working knowledge of office software suites required (e.g. MS Office, Google Workplace, etc).
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Previous work in an engineering/scientific company.
- Purchasing experience.
- A diverse background is strongly encouraged.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Assist in the provision of resources (human, material and services) necessary to support the day-to-day activities of the staff in the office.
- Assist in ensuring the Amphora Health office and virtual environment premises provide a healthy, safe and respectful working environment.
- Provide administrative support in the areas of finance, administrative and human resources as well as keeping up to date and accurate records.
- Provide interpretation of administrative rules, regulations and procedures.
- Perform personnel work including processing of entitlement, issuance of contracts maintenance of various personnel records and files.
- Arrange for and/or attend meetings on day-to-day administrative matters, participate in discussions of new or revised procedures and practices, interpret and assess the impact of changes and make recommendations for follow-up action.
- Assist in the preparation of office budgets applicable to staff and servicing costs and maintain necessary budgetary control records.
- In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and grounds maintenance, security, transport and similar services.
- Arrange for requisition of office supplies and equipment and arrange for control of distribution and maintenance of appropriate inventory records.
Apply for this job
Send us an email to: careers [at] amphorahealth.com with your resume, cover letter, and contact information.
Posting date: Mar 25, 2021